Thursday, December 16, 2010

I honestly NEVER EVER expected to be doing this.  The train always seemed "overcrowded", so to speak. :)  Nevertheless, here I am, buying a ticket & sharing my particular brand of crazy with the masses.

I don't exactly have a 'plan' on what to write about, but I figured whatever popped up in this 'world' of mine would be typed out for all you lucky people. :)  Also, if any of you super lucky people who decide to follow this crazy ride would like to make a 'blog request', I'm open to suggestions & money.  LOL!!  (that may have only been funny to me)

Here we go.....
So, my son CJ (8) is on the Stewart County Jr-Pro Basketball League.  His team is named the Daredevils (oh yeah, be afraid) & there are 7 other boys on his team (7&8 yr olds).  What you may not know is that I, that's right ME, am his Basketball Coach!!!  If you are like many I have encountered that are like, "what the junk?", then I say to you...."Come on now, what's so wrong with that idea?  I'm not that hopeless am I?"  :)  I played basketball myself for 3 years straight.............ok fine I was in 6-8 grade, but that's still better than Chad, who I might add is my Assistant Coach.  mmmmmhahahahahahaLOLOLOLOL!!  (It's ok, we can all laugh at that)

Anyhow, i am honestly loving the job.  The boys are wonderfully inept. :)  They are trying their butts off and have tons of potential.  We just have to focus on things like dribbling, and passing, and shooting, and not tackling the guy with the ball.  I love them & I'm grateful for the blessing it is to work with the boys & my husband, the juicebox guy.

The Juicebox Guy
I would like to thank my husbands soldiers for that reference from "Kicking & Screaming".

No comments:

Post a Comment